Saturday, September 26, 2015

5 Simple Pumpkin Recipes to Sweeten Your Fall!

Hello everyone! How's your first week of fall been? Can you feel the weather changing and have you had your fair share or PSL (Pumpkin Spice Lattes) yet? I sure hope so because hot weather is out and pumpkin everything is in! I don't know about you guys, but fall is the season for baking warm goodies with friends and for snuggling up all cozy at home. I've been looking for some pumpkin oriented recipes to try out this year and here's what I've found!

1. Pumpkin Pie Roll-Ups


This one is provided by Buzzfeed Food so you know it's gotta be good, right?!
With just 3 ingredients, I've already bought the supplies for this one and am ready to go! Think of all the pumpkin and marshmallow goodness inside. Mmmm..!





Recipe link here: https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedFood/videos/1116216855058206/

2. Libby's Pumpkin Roll

Now this one, I've personally never tried, but it was recommended by a friend. She said she makes it every year and it's a hit at every family party! Looking at the picture and ingredients, I bet it's as delicious as it sounds. Ground cinnamon, pumpkin, and cream cheese..comfort food at it's finest! Also, the reviews for this are fantastic.

To try this recipe: https://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/32372/libbys-pumpkin-roll/

3. Pumpkin Pancakes


Okay, so if you're one of those people that makes pancakes every Saturday (slowly raises hand) but wants something pumpkin flavored and still healthy, then this one is for you! Seriously considering making this one this morning as we speak...the main ingredients are flour, pumpkin puree, and spices!

For this recipe, go here:
http://www.yummyhealthyeasy.com/2013/10/skinny-pumpkin-pancakes_31.html








4. Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls!





First of all, can we all acknowledge that these look mouth-watering! Second of all, they're incredibly easy to make! It's a win-win! Pumpkin butter, a crescent roll sheet, and brown sugar. That's basically it people.

Here's the recipe: http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/easy-mini-pumpkin-cinnamon-rolls/







5. Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte


Of course, what list would be complete without at least mentioning the famous PSL. I'm not a huge fan of coffee (shocker, I know) but these recipe is so simple and easy I had to mention it! I'm even thinking of tweaking it for non-coffee drinkers and seeing how it tastes. But to all you coffee drinkers, enjoy!!

The recipe: http://thrivinghomeblog.com/2013/09/crock-pot-pumpkin-spiced-latte/



That's it for now! I've officially got to go to the store to get more pumpkin and start baking. I hope you all get to test out one of these recipes and I can't wait to hear how it goes! So have you guys ever tried one of these recipes?? How did it go?? I'd love to know in the comments!

Once again, Happy Fall Y'all ;)
-G

P.S. All photos and recipes are not my own, but property of the bloggers used in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment